Environmental change has effectively begun influencing us. Tragically, we are doing next to no about it. Our urban communities are set from terrible to more worse. On World Environment Day, The Minimalist gives us a rude awakening. Since here are the means by which some of our greatest urban communities are prone to change in a couple of years from now.
1. Mumbai – The Financial Capital Of INDIA.
2. Delhi – The Capital Of INDIA
3. Bengaluru – The IT Hub Of INDIA
4. Chennai – The Cultural Capital Of India
5. Shimla – The Summer Capital Of INDIA
6. Jaipur – The Pink City Of INDIA
7. Kolkata – The City of Joy
8. Bhubaneshwar – The Ancient City Of INDIA